Fortrade is the premier online broker, offering services and platforms for online foreign exchange (Forex) and CFD trading.
Our review of ForTrade finds, that they are offering their investor and day trader clients a nice suite of CFD trading platforms. The following trading platforms are available: Web Fortrader, iOS Fortrade App, Android Fortrade App, Desktop Fortrader, MT4 WebTrader, Desktop MetaTrader4 and Mobile MetaTrader4.
The web ForTrader software is where most new investors start trading. It is so clean and sleek, which really helps you get acclimated to CFD trading. Trading Central signals are built into the software, so that you can see trading signals and technical analysis before you place a trade.
You can buy and sell CFDs on hundreds of products, and they break down the assets into four categories: Currencies, Stocks, Indices and Commodities. Trading of Crypto (Digital) Currency CFD’s is available on the following assets: Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin and Ethereum. US Treasury bonds are listed on the 30 year, 10 year and 5 year, see here.
Not only is this broker an FCA licensed brokerage firm in London, they cater to clients all across Europe and the world. The website is available in the following languages: German, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Polish, Portugese, Slovanian, Russian, Arabic, Shqiptar and Macedonian.
Opening an account is very simple. They recommend you start with a minimum initial deposit of £500, but it is actually okay to begin investing with only £100. You can deposit funds into your trading account with any major credit or debit card. Additionally, you can send a bank transfers, or utilize the Neteller service.
Since ForTrade is a legitimate online broker, they must follow the KYC on-boarding laws of England and the European Union. You will need to verify your ID, and you will need to show proof of funding method.
Licenses and Regulatory Oversight
- Fortrade Ltd is authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), with Firm Reference Number (FRN): 609970.
- Fort Securities Australia Pty Ltd, is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), ABN: 33 614 683 831 | AFSL number: 493520.
- In Canada, they are regulated by the IIROC, and located at: 1200 Waterfront Centre, 200 Burrard Street, P.O. Box 48600, Vancouver BC V7X 1T2, Canada.
- Fort Securities LLC in the Republic of Belarus is regulated by the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus (NBRB), FRN#: 193075810.
- Fortrade Cyprus Ltd is regulated in Cyprus by CySEC, CIF license number 385/20.
Official Website: https://www.fortrade.com/.