Withdrawals from Option500

Investment ForumCategory: Broker QuestionsWithdrawals from Option500
Anna Parolini asked 4 years ago
Is there an address where I can complain about the binary options platform OPTION500 and a legal form that I can send to them to ask my 12,598 Euro back?

Money is on my account but can not withdrawal anything , please help

4 Answers
Moderator Staff answered 4 years ago
Hi Anna,
Since Option500 is not a legal binary options broker, and is not regulated by any government agency the best thing to do is speak with your bank or credit card company about filing a chargeback request. 
You can read more about that see here.

Chris Hart answered 4 years ago
Hire a refund solution professional, going legal is just gonna waste your money and your time. Trust me I tried.

Rubens Deus answered 4 years ago
I feel for you my friend, i too have had similar problems with these unregulated brokers but after several months I was able to get my investment  back thanks to the lawsuit I filed against them.

Anonymous Trader answered 4 years ago
Email adres please